Teach your Employees how to Avoid Phishing
• Check for accurate spelling in the sender’s email address. Move the cursor over the address. If the pop-up address is different, don’t open it.
• Also move the cursor over links before clicking on them. This will reveal the actual destination.
• Check the greeting for generic terms like “friend,” “client,” “patient,” or similar.
• Scammers will even use a legitimate-looking logo.
• If you notice poor grammar or spelling, it is probably phishing.
#phishing #cybersecuritymonth #cybersecurity #internet #scams